Sunday, May 11, 2008

The New Jersey mess and Mr. Roberts

Monday, May 5, 2008

Assembly Speaker Joseph J. Roberts Jr., a legislative leader in one of the most corrupt and fiscally irresponsible states in the United States, thinks “The creation of a statewide set of efficiency and accountability standards...” for local school boards is a great idea.
I think Mr. Roberts should get his own house in order before he tackles accountability standards for school boards, which is a local matter. Mr. Roberts and his cronies are the ones who made a mess of things in New Jersey; now he is trying to change the subject by turning the spotlight on local school boards.

6 comments:

Catherine said...

I don't really have anything to say, I just wanted to make you feel better.

Joseph J. Hehir said...

You did make me feel better, but you are the only on who reads my blogs.

Joseph J. Hehir said...

I don't even read them that often.

Catherine said...

It's blog, Dad. You can promote yourself by sending an email to people you know, telling them your blog exists. Also, go on other people's blogs (those that are similar to yours) and post comments. That will get people to read your blog.

Joseph J. Hehir said...

Thanks for the info, Cate.

Michael Hehir said...

Hey, wait a minute. I read this blog. I just don't comment on everything.

Back on topic. I'm shocked, shocked to find that corruption goes on in New Jersey!