Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Be sure to cancel your home insurance

Be sure to cancel your home insurance with your previous insurer if you switch to a new insurer. Here is what happens if you don’t: My previous insurer, Liberty Mutual continued to bill me even though I didn’t want their insurance anymore. They assume if you ignore their bills after your contract expires that you really want them to continue insuring your home. After a while they get the message and cancel the policy, but they still want to get paid.
Now I have a collection agency calling. What this poor collection agency doesn’t know yet is that I can be so abusive to them that they will be the ones to hang up on me, not the other way around. That’s what happened to the last one anyway.
I am making up a batch of new curse words and profanities to use on them when the time comes. I would let you know what they are, but you are not a collection agency person.

3 comments:

norm said...

...and Marines have a lexicon of creative and abusive obscenities beyond anything mere mortals might imagine exist. Semper Fi, Joe, and give 'em hell!

Catherine said...

Don't mess with the grumpy guy.

Michael Hehir said...

If there's screaming to be done, I can lend you Sophie. She's good at that sort of thing. ;-)